Monday, February 1, 2010

Fundamentalism

I’ve been working on a post for the better part of a week, and this isn’t it. It’s not a long post (compared to previous ones); it’s just that I’m not sure exactly what I’m trying to say. In addition to that, I’m not sure how much of it I should be saying anyway. I feel like I’m at a crossroads with the blog. I’ll unpack that in the next post, but I’m just not sure how much unpacking to do.

In the meantime, I saw this today. I’m not sure if you’ll like it at all, but it’s right up my alley. Rather than try to figure out how to embed the video here, I’ll just give you the link, since Mike has already done the work (and made his comments). Seth’s ideas are generally geared more to the business community, but, as you’ll see here, there’s probably more relevance to the religious community.

There’s so much I could say about fundamentalism. Maybe another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim - Thanks for the link. I think you're right... there are some real points of connection with what Seth is saying and faith.

    (BTW, I'm chuckling here as I read through some of your other posts. Last week I was floating in the Dead Sea with Shane Claiborne and some other friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob. I just hope I'm not violating any copyright laws. As you'll notice, your writing has appeared on my short-lived blog more than a couple times. Keep it up. I'm very intrigued by your comments on the Middle-East.

    ReplyDelete